Costa RicaWedding Organization in Costa Rica
Getting married in Costa Rica
Costa Rica has a unique flora and fauna. The best thing about Costa Rica is the diversity of its activities. Ideal for a Caribbean wedding and to celebrate a beach wedding. The perfect place to celebrate your honeymoon, wedding vows renewals and for sporty holidaymakers.
Average temperature in Costa Rica
What is the price to get married in Costa Rica?
- Plan the trip price
- It is possible to get the wedding ceremony for free (some conditions apply).
- If you travel in a group, you will get free trips. These amounts can be applied on your trip as well as for the wedding ceremony.
- We can not specify exactly the rate because there is a lot of variable. Contact one of our agents and we can give you all the details.
Recommended hotels for a wedding in Costa Rica
- Barcelo Tambor Beach
- Dreams Las Mareas
- Riu Guanacaste
- Occidental Grand Papagayo
- Papagayo Resort & Spa
- Riu Palace Costa Rica
- Westin Golf Resort & Spa Playa Conchal
Documents required for a wedding in Costa Rica
Emergency medical insurance highly recommended. Also have your passport valid 3 months after the date of return.
Symbolic wedding Costa Rica :
- Grooms birth certificate
- Passport of the newlyweds
Legal wedding Costa Rica:
- Birth Certificate for Bride and Groom
- Passport of the married and witnesses
- Certificate of divorce if required
- Certificate of Civil Status indicating their status as single
High season: December to April
Low season: May to November
Under the Tropic of Cancer, Costa Rica enjoys three climates: Tropical Tropical Atlantic, Temperate and Tropical Pacific.
Playa Tambor Wedding
Here is a country that does not miss activities. Volcanoes, national parks, beaches, animal diversity and perfect for eco-tourism. Ideal for a wedding in the south, a wedding on the beach. Honeymoons, renewal of vows